- Dennis and I have learned that our girls are grown up. They can handle themselves in most situations with a confidence even some adults lack. And we can trust them to solve their own problems without interference from us.
- Azoica has matured into a young adult and has the skills to handle being a "grown up." She can also hold her own in most driving conditions.
- Peekaloo's strong - sometimes fierce - personality has been tempered by close-quarters contact. But don't mess with her or her family; she's still fierce when riled!
- Indi-Mac knows how to stand on her own two feet and has learned she can tackle the toughest trail... if given enough Gatorade...ammo, some chips if you have them... (inside joke)
- Bowser is a resourceful buddy and knows how to travel well. An old dog, he learned a new trick: how to unzip the tent door.
- Dennis has learned not to stick his thumb in front of a sharp hatchet. Mallets are still optional.
- I have learned that I'm able to handle my bike in most conditions without panicking... and that a gel seat pad doesn't really help much.
Now that trip is over, I considered ending the blog. However, I have another motorcycle trip lined up for November. I also realized that a lot of odd, funny, crazy things happen to us most times we ride. So I've decided to continue the blog. I won't be posting daily - trust me, my life is not that interesting, even to me. But I do intend on posting occasionally, especially if I run across a particularly nice stretch of road.
Many thanks to all that read my blog.